FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Mercure Golf Cap D Agde Hotel - Accor Hotels
Old Dec 6, 2018, 7:38 pm
Maelstrom

Programs: Accor, Qantas Frequent Flyer, Virgin Velocity
You could try finding the email addresses or contact names for the CEO or COO of AccorHotels Europe or France. I'm not entirely sure on how the Accor management structure works. You can find the Executive Committee team here. I could not find information for who might be COO. Accor upper management email addresses tend to be [email protected]

In my experience with some issues that the hotels were very slow or unwilling to act, regional-level management have been very willing to act and resolve the issue promptly. Obviously, I would not bother them unless the situation had been dragging on for weeks or months, which unfortunately tends to happen with Accor's customer support more than it does not.

It is unfortunate to see the stark difference in engagement between the AccorHotels FT representative and those of say, for example, Hilton Honors. Not to mention the far superior level of customer service that Hilton offers in comparison to AccorHotels in general.