FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [ARCHIVE 2018 to 2019] Conrad Maldives Rangali Island {MDV}
Old Dec 5, 2018, 12:49 pm
MaldivesFreak

Originally Posted by Abidjan
I say hi to the host - good to see you again - and I'll see you when I leave. Don't need him/her and, subsequently, I don't tip. And I'm sure she appreciated the oil, but did you expect she'd say the gift sucked?
I don't even bother with a host anymore. On our last few visits I've asked for one not to be assigned, not because they aren't good but after spending a lot of time getting to know Rangali before our first visit - and booking everything beforehand - I figure they could use the resources elsewhere. I just call reception if I need anything.

Originally Posted by Splotly
I would say that most people find the venues on the island are where they’ll choose to spend their evenings - all 3 bars are excellent - so I suspect you might find you spend less time actually in the villa together than you may imagine.
+1

Originally Posted by Membersince2013
Currently at the property for an 8 night stay. We're wrapping up our 2 night stay in a Water Villa and will be moving to a beach villa for the rest of the stay.
Always wanted to catch someone doing villas in this order and ask them after their stay whether they thought water villa first then beach villa second would be their preference next time round.....or would they do beach villa first then water villa second. Could you do me a small favour and post back after your stay and tell me what you think. Cheers and enjoy the rest of your stay! I'm sure it'll be perfect!