FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Million Miles Recognition from AC
View Single Post
Old Dec 4, 2018, 11:15 am
yyznomad
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by YOW3millionmiles
Fellow travelers, I'm new to these forums, not sure what a DO is. Yet, I to have some stories of how to get to 3 million, fly 120-160 segments a year across North America, never done an Asian leg, and throw in a few Europes per year, and do it for over 32 years. That is my formula getting you to it, the hard way, almost all on single aisle equipment. Don't get me started on Embraers. My top year was 183 segments, I have no idea if my Canadian numbers were included.<br /><br />I've calculated how many total 24 hour days(its many months) I've spent in an AC seat and its a number that didn't impress my wife. I'm ban<br />ed from telling it a dinner parties!<br /><br />As YEG_SE4Life says the real benefit of multi miler miles is the staff know you and go out of their way for you. On board the SD has no idea if you are a 1MM or a 3MM. Last week on a YVR-YYZ, there were 6 MM out of 16 in the front of a 321. When you tell them its actually 3+ million, they really appreciative of the loyalty and say it.
<br />@YOW3millionmiles<br />So I can add you to the MM roll call wiki thread as 3MM reached Dec 2017? <br /><br />
Originally Posted by yyznomad
<strong>List of Self-Reporting AC 3MMers on FT but currently not in roll call list</strong><br /><br /><span style="color:red;"><strong>Please <u>DO NOT</u> add these members to the wiki until they have been given enough opportunity to respond here themselves after being tagged in this post.</strong></span><br /><br /><span style="color:blue;">Exception: Members below listed in <span style="color:red;"><strong>red</strong></span> no longer have the ability to post, so if someone here maintains communication with said member outside of FT, please confirm their MM tier and month/year achieved.</span><br /><br />Some points to consider:<ul><li>Please ignore if you are already in the wiki and I somehow missed seeing it</li><li>Some self-reporting members self-reported as their one and only FT post; it is possible that they still lurk or no longer follow FT</li><li>Many self-reporting members are infrequent posters and it is possible they may no longer frequent FT</li><li>It is possible that these 3MMers have attained higher tiers by now</li><li>Where a month and year is listed, it means that this is what the member self-reported</li><li>Where "Probably?" or a question mark "?" exists, it means the member was not explicit, but gave enough information of high probability of having reached, or would have soon reached an MM tier</li><li>I am unaware of any tag limitation per post on FT, and another FT mod suggested that I give it a try. If this post only manages to partially list the below members, I will split it across several posts.</li><li><strong>The 1MM and 2MM lists can be found upthread.</strong></li><li><strong>I have omitted the handle of one self-reporting 3MMer for good reason (some here will know why)</strong></li></ul><br />Here is a list of possible FT members who are most likely Air Canada Three Million Mile Lifetime members.<br /><br /><strong><u>Possible FT Air Canada THREE Million Mile Lifetime members not listed in the Roll Call:</u></strong><br /><br />@Cessna309 3MM? (reported 2.8MM in January 2011 post 816)<br />@SoundAdvice 3MM<br />@waymar (possibly 3MM?)<br />@YOW3millionmiles 3MM Dec 2017
<br /><br />