FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Bonvoy : Stays/Points not posting [Master Thread]
Old Dec 3, 2018, 9:41 pm
Fizzer

Programs: Nexus/GE, UA/MPG, Bonvoy Tit, LTP
I guess I have been lucky woth regards to posting , except for a recent 6 night stay at the Sheraton Grand Mirage, Port Douglas. It was booked, prepaid, several months ago, before I merged accounts. I suspected that there might be issues when we had to give our SPG number every time we used the bar or restaurant, because they couldn't give us the SPG discount as they didn't have the new number. It was entered by Reception at check in but didn't seem to transfer through the hotel. The new number actually shows on my folio but this shows zero for accommodation charges as they were prepaid, through spg.com, in May.
I scanned the folio but was unable to attach either a .jpg or .tif file, as it repeatedly told me to use a supported format, such as jpg or tif. Frustrating and incompetent. Also the inability to attach more than one page, as described by an earlier posting is also dumb ( and I too am dumb because I don't know how to merge two into one file).
I ended up sending it to spg research. This also lety me point out that the room rate was not on the invoice, which will hopefully avoid further chasing this up. I received an automated response saying it could be 10 days before they look at it, a definite downgrade from my prior experience with SPG research.