FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Million Miles Recognition from AC
View Single Post
Old Dec 1, 2018, 8:35 am
Bartolo

Programs: Aeroplan E50/MM, HH gold, Nat Exec Elite, Kimpton Karma
Originally Posted by yyznomad
While I was counting sheep last night, this question suddenly appeared as an odd sheep (and I'm sure it has been asked before, but I know it hasn't been asked in this thread yet)...

Has an FTer, or someone know of anyone, attained Air Canada Million Miler Lifetime status without having ever been any form of Super Elite or S100K (or any similar level "100K" level where there might have been a different name I'm not aware of)?

Not having ever achieved SE/S100K may include, but not necessarily be:
  • Getting over 100K AQM but did not meet the AQD requirement (and not accepting any buy-up offered)
  • Hitting the 100K AQD requirement but not meeting the AQM requirement (and not accepting any buy-up offered)
  • Getting up to 99K (or similar) AQM yearly and for any reason did not do an MR
  • If doing it by segments, not achieving it during the years where you needed 150 qualifying segments
  • Hitting equivalent SE levels during the years AC did not have official Super Elite status (when Elite was the highest)
  • AC didn't bestow it on/gift it to you for whatever reason
  • Other reasons that I may have missed (including reasons that may be perceived as ridiculous to others, and no justification is required because your situation is what mattered to you and that's good enough)

*** I'm leaving out VIP since it is assigned by AC and not necessarily earned by flying like an earned SE
Yes 😊