View Single Post
Old Nov 25, 18, 5:22 am
marctbb

Programs: Lufthansa Senator, Marriott Platinum with ambassador, occasional HH Gold
I have tried to get my Rimowa serviced for some time now, replacing latches and wheels which used to be done in any store with about 3 days, since the updated productline, as I was told yesterday by a store manager, Rimowa apparently doesnt keep supply of replacement parts coming to flagship stores, hence these take now up to a week to be shipped within Europe, with Rimowa in Germany no longer committing to delivery dates, which according to him used to be the case

Apparently also the customer structure has become different just since the introduction of the productline

With many frequent travelers leaving disappointed that by the service and missing features such as the add a bag latch

Foreign buyers buying culturally adjusted products a lot

The Lufthansa partnership is done, so if you are looking for some of the 747 Topas models, you can still get those at the worldshop, but cobranded models are no longer being produced and apparently the distribution through WorldShop is also under consideration due to this