FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Atlantic Airways, Seat selection with GO, upgrades
Old Nov 21, 2018, 2:59 pm
gnaget

Programs: UA *G MM
Originally Posted by SASegments

I recently flew MAN-CPH with Atlantic and early seat selection worked fine. Go Light ticket with EBG. If it’s an agent booking sometimes you need to select seat via the agent.

There is no lounge at MAN when flying SK but I guess you know that.
Thanks. I won't have any lounge time anyway. Last time I was in MAN, BMI was still in *A. What about priority security of any kind? Also, do you happen to know if the car rental return situation is a mess? It is remote now while it was in terminal when I was there last.

No, this was booked on SAS' website. I booked the return to ARN around the same time (different PNR) operated by normal SAS metal where seat selection is possible (and surprised me).

I swear that I was never able to select seats as *G in the past...... I have flown mostly Plus in recent years. Thinking back, I did a day trip ARN-CPH in GO in the summer of 2017 and I could not select seats until the check-in window. My *G always shows up on the BP, actually it shows during the online checkin.