FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Ansett family values
View Single Post
Old Jan 31, 2002, 8:24 pm
RichardMEL

Programs: QF Platinum One (LTG), UA Plat IHG Plat
Ansett family values

I just wanted to say here and now that on our AN4 flight MEL-SYD today, and at the GW lounge in SYD and then on my return SYD-MEL today - despite no Tesna Ansett relaunch the obvious pride and love the employees have for Ansett came right through. For example, the F/A on AN4 who specially bid for the trip to be on that first Tesna flight, and the former F/A who bought a ticket on the flight for support. Or the GW Lounge lady who said she was so excited and happy to see the old flight numbers back ("I screamed in delight when I saw AN1 to Melbourne") and of course that willingness to help as much as they can, while being kind and polite. Even the GW lounge manager who came to our table, introduced herself and thanked us for coming and apologised profusely for the lack of services and all. Telling us to come back again next time and making us feel very welcome.

The Ansett staff is the main reason I have been loyal all these years, and they still fail to disappoint, even in these confusing times.

I love you guys & girls at Ansett!

------------------
RichardMEL, UA 1K
A Star Alliance Member.