FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Caesars room search policy
View Single Post
Old Nov 21, 2018, 12:03 pm
Seabilly

Programs: DL PM 1.5 MM , Hilton Diamond, Marriott Lifetime Plat
Originally Posted by oyouno
You won't even know if they visit your room for the 24hr daily checks if you are out when they do them.
I still think they should leave a note saying they were there though because I have had random checks at my door with them barging in at the worst times. Really annoying and pointless waste of time imo.
I agree that they should leave a note if they come into your room like TSA does when they open your bags. I haven't really noticed any problems with this although I still fail to see the purpose of this. How many times were they in that shooter's room and they still didn't see any of his guns.

Just a question on your experience though. Did they actually just come into your room with you there? Also did you have the security lock in place? Just curious as I haven't had them come in my room while I've been there. I heard about cases in August during DEFCON where they would beat on the door and demand permission to enter. THAT would piss me off. I've considered getting a hidden camera but haven't gotten around to it yet.