FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Travel Package General Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old Nov 10, 2018, 10:36 am
sinfonia

Programs: Marriott/Starwood Lifetime Titanium, Hilton HHonors Diamond, IHG Spire, United Premier Silver
Originally Posted by EDIflyer
Has anyone noticed their cert has disappeared from the Activity page? Mine used to show there above the points transactions but when I checked just now it had vanished... I've not done anything recently as I'm still waiting for Westin to be bookable for TPs.
Yep. So, once it is attached to a reservation, it does not show up on your activity page, I think, but you should be able to see something to the effect of "you have an e-certificate for this reservation" when you pull up the reservation. However, for unattached, it SHOULD show up on your activity page, but mine went missing completely, until I learned that SOMEHOW (and I have no idea how), it got attached to some random reservation I had in my upcoming trips - I definitely did not initiate this. You may want to check your upcoming trips and see if the same happened for you. The unfortunate part is that if so, and if it is attached to a reservation coming up soon, that means you will have to detached soon, so if you were hoping to wait until further out (for extension purposes) to convert to the NC, you might be forced into doing it sooner rather than later.

I have had a) travel packages go missing, b) reservations go missing (that I needed to use or cancel by late September but I could not see them and sometimes even Marriott could not see them), and c) hundreds of thousands of points go missing.