FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Post merger disaster
View Single Post
Old Nov 4, 2018, 3:52 pm
controller1

Programs: AA EXP 2MM; Marriott Titanium; Hilton Diamond; Hyatt Explorist; Vistana 5* Elite; Nat'l Exec Elite
Originally Posted by imseanbrown
Hey fellow FT'ers....

I've been browsing the threads and wondering the feedback from others. I am contemplating a move, but wondering if my issues are just one-off:

Stats:
  • ~300'ish lifetime nights, average around 60-80 nights a year.
  • Not very heavily invested in lifetime status (almost to lifetime gold), so making a move may be an option (depending on your responses).
Issues:
  • Since account combination, I see ZERO history and only my total points/nights. I know Make it green points typically "forget" to post, but I can't see anything anymore. Anyone else have this issue?
  • I've send a complaint Re: missing history through corporate website on 10/12 (Case ?????? ) and still as of the date of this thread zero response by email/phone/smoke signal.
  • Ever since the merger, ZERO upgrades (as a lowly Platinum) across all brands/cities/lengths of stays.
  • Seems like there is no focus on retention or satisfaction of the loyalty - just a "meh, deal with it"....
Interested on if i'm the only one seeing these issues and see what other people are doing to post-merger (jumping ship, and to where?).

Thanks gang.
You may want to remove the Case ID since that could divulge some private identifying information.