FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Positive Experiences with UA
View Single Post
Old Nov 2, 2018, 6:02 pm
Hokies82

Programs: HHonors (Diamond), Marriott (Gold), United (Gold - MM), American (Platinum), National (Executive)
Talking Kudos to United

I stopped flying United a few years back with ~975K lifetime miles because United Didn't Care!! (Cancels, misconnects and never a fix other than WAIT). A few months back (at the suggestion of a friend who has been flying United recently) I took and made the status challenge and yes life on United seemed better.

Well....last Monday I was due to Fly to OKC through ORD and Sunday night at 11PM I received a text that my flight would be delayed by 4 hours causing me to miss my meeting. I decided to call (not expecting much) and was pleasantly surprised when the reservationist ask me to hang on, found another flight on Delta (arriving around my original time) and confirmed the flight and my sets allowing me to make my meeting. Wow!!! that wouldn't happen a few years back and didn't happen on another Major earlier this year. YES United has changed for the better!! Kudos PLEASE keep it up!!