FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Colonia Express - any recent experiences here?
Old Oct 31, 2018, 8:51 am
malagajohn

Programs: IB , BA , AA , LATAM
Originally Posted by Marambio
Certainly off-topic, but the Paseo del Bajo, the bypass highway currently being built under Puerto Madero, is due to be inaugurated ca. April 2019, so it's just a few more months of patience. I trust the inauguration deadline -- there are elections in mid 2019 and you bet the mayor wants his landmark highway to be fully operative before people go to the polls
Not really off topic . The infrastructure project can cause major delays at certain times of day - new travelers to these services need to be made aware . Affects Buquebus more than Colonia Express . Traffic at Colonia Express can also be pretty awful from mid afternoon to early evening . Its always diffcult to get a taxi there when you disembark.

A bit easier at Buquebus although I dont trust half of the drivers who wait outside...

For several years I have been doing the same as OskiBear . Quiet stroll over to Cordoba and plentY of normal radiotaxis are available.