FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA data theft: should I join the class action suit?
Old Oct 27, 2018, 6:01 am
stevie

Programs: Meh
Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE
Why pray? What business it is of anyone whether I sign up or not. Whatever decision I take, I would not post it on an internet chatboard least of all in response to what sounds like a Playground rallying cry.

I'm like HIDDY and I want to know who is paying for this. Maybe I have not seen it, but how many people anywhere have been robbed of their cash as a result of this? .Yes, I have suffered inconvenience and yes I was vexed but you will excuse me if I do join in the general frenzy, but I've far greater concerns to occupy my waking hours.
I also have better things to be doing with my waking hours than trying to cancel credit cards whilst in central China. Then to tell me my other credit card might be hacked for reward flights earlier in the year. Only for BA not to hold their hands up and act the victim...so yes I signed up not with the objective of any compensation but to assist in levering BA into accepting responsibility and ensuring this never happens again.