FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Int. Business Class & select wide-body N. America aircraft become 'Signature Service'
Old Oct 22, 2018, 3:18 pm
yyznomad
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by jackmeister
I had to fly last minute to Toronto for an emergency and it just so happened to be that flight. I was one of the first few to get on the plane and I was just glad I could just lie down and get some sleep as it was a long day on Saturday (I was so out of it I don't even remember whether I ate the food or not). I did get a comforter and pillow but don't recall seeing a mattress pad with the other seats either. I didn't realize it was the first flight until I was reading up on this topic today.

If it matters, I flew with a East/West Connector Flight Pass in Flex and upgrade with 4 eUpgrade to Seat 5K 2 days before the flight. Beside me was a AC FO.

For comparison, I also flew AC118 a week before May 24th (YVR-YYZ daytime) and it was essentially the same amenities
Now that things have "normalized" for Signature Service, the transcon redeyes should have this service for sure. Can anyone confirm? I haven't taken a transcon redeye in awhile.