FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Int. Business Class & select wide-body N. America aircraft become 'Signature Service'
Old Oct 22, 2018, 5:49 am
yyznomad
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by BlondeBomber
Flew YYC-YYZ on 767 this afternoon and food and service seemed improved (including entertainment options). Not a vast improvement but very good nonetheless. Had curried sablefish which was tasty with the prawn appetizer which wasn't over salted (I never add salt to my meals). Service was very good and in charge recognized me. Concierge met me in YYZ after the flight to give me a thank you card and another Lindt chocolate bar for getting to 2MM last month (I have only flown on Jazz since getting 2MM).

Lastly, the seat area was spotless. It was a little worn but not at all the dirt that I am used to seeing. Kudos on that front too!

I know that this may not be "signature" but seemed to be intermediate between old ways and the new signature service . . .
@BlondeBomber, have you since done this route on a 763 and received Signature Service? The last time you posted about this it was still somewhat nascent.

Originally Posted by TheOnlyWayTo Fly
So it's all done and dusted. Outbound YVR-YYZ-GRU-GIG 773 all the way through in P ('cept for the last hour on Avianca..) and SCL-YYZ-YVR in PE 789 and 773 with a sleepover in YYZ ( the Business Class fare inbound alone basically doubled the P and PE combo). Excited to try the new Signature Service inc the Suite. Will try and do a comparison Trip Report if I can learn how to upload photos.... Thanx again for everyone's help. This place is truly a goldmine.
@TheOnlyWayTo Fly, did you end up posting a trip report?