FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LHW leaders club updates and comments
View Single Post
Old Oct 18, 2018, 3:48 pm
ABG

Programs: Virtuoso TA, Four Seasons Pref Partner, Rosewood Elite TA, Ritz Carlton STARS TA
I've always avoided this program for my clients as the original idea behind it, much like FAN of MO, is A) ID clients better and market the full line-up of LHW to them B) to try and drive more business directly thru their booking channels and less and less thru places like booking.com, expedia etc. While it is "travel advisor" friendly, it really was suppose to help LHW build a relationship/loyalty with what they hoped were clients that were floating out their on the internet booking thru all kinds of sites and chains.

So if you aren't going to be refunded anything and you are still going to want to stay at a LHW - why not direct your business now to a professional travel advisor?
OR
If you are a frequent guest at a LHW with a big spend, express to them how you feel.

Might be a lot easier than a drawn out back and forth battle... even though I do admire Epicura's willingness to lead the charge on behalf of the community