FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2 flights in a row without Precheck, despite Global Entry # in profile
Old Oct 8, 2018, 12:00 pm
dmodemd

Programs: AS 75K,UA Gold 1.6MM, Hilton Dia, Marriott LT Plat, Hyatt Glb, Natl Exec, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by UAPremierExec
Really? That's the only way to use the Trusted Traveler lines in Canada (for US Citizens)
Does it work going IN to Canada driving in the NEXUS lane? I had thought they have no recognition of GE and you need to get NEXUS. I know it works coming inbound to US in NEXUS lane (even though there is NO signage referencing GE).

Originally Posted by mczlaw
Writing on a cool, gray fall morning in Vancouver. Man, that NEXUS card probably saved me 45 minutes or more last night. It always stays in the wallet...cuz you just never know. If the wallet is too fat, maybe consider reducing the size of that big wad of cash
I have a George Costanza wallet... not cash, many credit cards and stack of receipts from my in-progress trip.

So far it appears all my KTNs are good. I will have a chance to test again tomorrow with my wife. I hope it's good because she packs dependent on pre-check!