View Single Post
Old Oct 7, 18, 3:01 pm
skywardhunter
Ambassador: Emirates

Programs: Skywards Gold
Originally Posted by Atacama40 View Post
Got it, thanks for explaining that. No both the routings are 3 compartment flights .... ah again a shame, I still get this weird excitement when there's a product change etc. After all these years it still brings the child out! Thanks again for the heads up.
Well, there are other things to look out for, the newest frames have wireless, slim iPad type controllers vs the older wired ones, in F on the A380 red wines are served in carafes rather than from the bottle, the amenity kit changed recently, I believe, and the pajamas changed a year or so ago and have received broadly positive reviews, this year has seen new alcohol being introduced, with a broader selection across the board and more premium brands, as well as temporary service of Dom P2 earlier this year, the hard product is extremely consistent with EK, I'd not hold my breath for a flight with a big difference, rather look out for changes in the soft product which occur frequently (things as small as new plastic cups in Y, which I discovered two days ago).