FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - MP locked my account due to "Fraud", Help {caused by UA error, access restored}
Old Oct 5, 2018, 12:09 am
pmlflyer

MP locked my account due to "Fraud", Help {caused by UA error, access restored}

Hi everyone,

So to summarize.

A month ago I called the MP elite line to apply a RPU to my reservation. The next day I logged into my online account to see that two 15k mile upgrades were applied to 2 random indian passengers flying that day from Russia to NYC. Call to ask what happened and the agents did not know what was going on but decided to lock my account so no more miles could be taken out. They said it would take 2 to 3 days to resolve the problem and that the fraud team will contact me. over 30 days later and about 20 calls and MP just seems to be useless. I get a different excuse every call until I finally reached a supervisor 4 days ago who said that they don't deal with that "stuff" and that i'm sh@t out of luck. gave a [email protected] to email. Emailed the account and still no replay. Don't know why I was not provided that email 3 weeks ago. Worst problem is that since my account is close I can't monitor my profile online or use any of my upgrade instruments.

Update* Tried Facebook PM's with not luck.

Anyone have a email of phone number for a higher up CS department to escalate? Is that email to Oscars CS team still operational? Life of a lowly Platinum Elite.

Thanks in advance for any help provided.

Last edited by pmlflyer; Oct 5, 2018 at 12:17 am