FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Q400 seat assignments removed on 3 future trips
Old Sep 29, 2018, 9:58 am
Finkface

Programs: AS 75k, UA peon, BA Bronze, AC E50k, Marriott Plat, HH Diamond, Fairmont Plat (RIP)
EF shows my original seats as vacant for one of my flights and the rep says he shows nothing assigned. For another, he says we are in seats, but not the seats we originally selected. EF shows our originals as assigned. He is great - says he has been pulling his hair out over this glitch for the past few days.

It isn’t a big deal for a short flight but it would be good to have something assigned. He has been working on it for a good 20 mins now.

Edit: great rep. He was determined to get to the bottom of this and said I was the first patient caller he’d had to let him work on it. He spoke to CRC, who actually controls their seating and she still sees us in our original seats on all flights. She said the web and app are completely screwed up at the moment, which in turn screws up EF. They are working on it. But the message from them is to just leave it alone for now until they can get everything back in sync and trust that CRC is not messed up and seat assignments are intact despite what we are seeing on the web and in the app. She said the only time CRC is not the definitive source is within 24 hours when it goes to airport control. So the advice is, don’t mess around (or even get AS to mess around) with moving you and moving you back. Just trust that it is all good while they work on getting this sorted out.

Last edited by Finkface; Sep 29, 2018 at 10:20 am