FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [ARCHIVE 2018 to 2019] Conrad Maldives Rangali Island {MDV}
Old Sep 29, 2018, 5:45 am
speedlog

Originally Posted by gnomey
I understand that the Gold/Diamond benefits extended only work for 1 villa (whichever the Gold/Diamond account holder book and stay at), even if there are 2 villas being booked under the said account holder's name.

So what should I do if I want to book 2 villas but still receive Gold/Diamond benefits for both villas?
Should I choose Option A or B? or does it not matter since the offering of benefits depends on the hotel status of the occupants in each villa?

OPTION A
I have enough points to book 2 villas for the same exact dates. So I book 2 villas under my HH account, but make sure the person X is listed as the guest of the second villa. Person X must have his own Gold/Diamond status in order to receive benefits for the villa he is staying at.

OPTION B
I have enough points to book 2 villas for the same exact dates. I share my points with Person X through the Hilton Points Pooling program. I book 1 villa under my HH account, and Person X book 1 villa under his HH account. Person X must have his own Gold/Diamond status in order to receive benefits for the villa he is staying at.

-----------------

A side question:
Under OPTION B situation, can I use one of my weekend night certs (let's say I have 2 certs), and apply it for Person X? He should still Gold/Diamond benefits for this weekend night, right?
Does anyone have any recent experience with Diamond/Gold benefits on a second room booked from a elite account with points?