FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AA seat assignment loss / change / glitch / problem / FAM (master thread)
Old Sep 28, 2018, 12:34 pm
nhila

Location: JFK, LAX, LHR, DUB, MIA, ORD, MAD - heavy travel to all
Programs: EXP: 2014, 15, Final 7 Mo of 16, and all of 17 (soon to be '19-20). Big Bonvoy Users
So I have taken the advice of JJeffrey and enpremiere and tried taking the bull by the horns yesterday afternoon - here is what went own: I called Advantage CS again, got a Supervisor on the phone. She was sympathetic and I tried looking into what was going on here. Ultimately, she couldn't help my cause even after looking to re-book me on BA flights, etc.

However, she did use language that I was unfamiliar with ... and when asking her what she meant - she didn't explain with clarity. She said that "someone had my file pulled up" or "my file was currently pulled up" by another person or department which wasn't allowing her to get me a seat. I thought that was quite odd. I ended the call with her telling me I'll just have to check in on my reservation daily to see what's what. Thanks for everyone's guidance so far.