FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Go Free Penthouse Condo Stay Gulf Shores AL
Old Sep 25, 2018, 10:07 pm
Emskevin

Programs: Wyndham
Go Free Penthouse Condo Stay Gulf Shores AL

I just completed a very nice go-free stay in a Wyndham Vacation property in Gulf Shores, Alabama. I wanted to post the receipt so that interested people can see exactly how Wyndham Rewards handles the charges on the condo properties it made available. I made these reservations in August. I started with the Diamond Concierge Line but was transferred to Wyndham Vacation Rental who made all the necessary reservations. The entire process was painless and fast and i never paid a cent. This 3 night stay in the Penthouse #4 (a one bedroom condo on the 16th top floor of the Doral Beach Club complex) cost me 45,000 points. Worth every point. When searching for somewhere to use those free nights try to remember Wyndham Vacation Properties - tons of great spots on the Gulf in awesome locations. Good luck and I hope all of you get an opportunity to take a few days off and relax someplace warm. Heres the paperwork I received when I stoped by the property management building to pick up my parking passes.

Receipt Example