FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DISCUSSION for Hilton Honors Hotels in Dubai, United Arab Emirates {ARE}
Old Sep 24, 2018, 8:36 am
HerpaYvr

Programs: AC- SE100 1MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, National Executive, Nexus/GE
Stayed at the Hilton The Walk Dubai and as a Diamond member and I was treated very well. I read the comments on Trip Advisor and yes the lobby is small, but I do not sleep or spend time in the lobby. The suite I was upgraded too was beautiful, clean and comfortable. When I checked in the General Manager was called and introduced himself to me. I enjoyed the service as the staff were professional, friendly and very helpful. As a Canadian I liked the fact there was a Tim Horton in the lobby, that would be a Dunkin Donuts or Starbucks for my American friends. I did go across the street to the Hilton Jumeirah Dubai which is very nice, great pool and lobby. I had access to their facilities as I think its the same operators or management team.

As far as the executive lounge, I know i enjoyed it however i cannot remember what it looked like. So far my favorite executive lounge in Dubai is at the Hilton Sharjah where its on the top floor with a great view of the lagoon. I hope to be back at either one this upcoming February.