FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Q Suite Master Thread
View Single Post
Old Sep 20, 2018, 9:37 am
swingaling

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by anabolism
Glad to know that both planes have air nozzles at each seat. To me, this makes a huge difference as I am often hot on planes.

Too bad the A350 doesn't have overhead bins for the center seats. Sounds like there could be bin contention issues on this plane.
Same here. I run hot as well, so I definitely like having an air nozzle (or three).

I flew FRA-DOH (on the 35G) and J was completely full. Despite the lack of center bins, there was plenty of bin space for everyone. The bins over the aisle seats are quite large.

Originally Posted by josepciv
I've been assigned qsuites 1K and 8A on my return trip to CBR. I've read many comments here that raw 3 is the best, but unfortunatey it is already busy. Would you recommend me to change one or both of my preassigned seats to 5A or 5K, the only window seats still available in the front cabin? Thanks for your help!
I'd go for 5A/5K only because it's a bit farther from the lavs/galley than 1A/1K. However, I think row 1 would be perfectly fine on the 77W. I flew in 1K on the 35G (right next to the lav) and there was zero lav/galley noise.

​​​​​​​
Originally Posted by Tom_D
Hi,
Can someone tell me how is the view from 7K on an A359? Is it over the wing?
Thanks
​​​​​
Looks like 7K is located near the front edge of the wing.

Last edited by swingaling; Sep 20, 2018 at 10:03 am