FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Three rooms????
Thread: Three rooms????
View Single Post
Old Sep 18, 2018, 12:44 pm
RogerD408
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LTG (EXP), Hilton Silver (Dia), Marriott LTP (PP), SPG LTG (P) > MPG LTPP
Originally Posted by NYCtraveler
Hello:

I currently have three rooms I am paying for at a Sheraton. As I can no longer receive night credit for all three rooms.....is it best to have 1 master bill put together and just receive all my credits that way? Or best to continue to have three separate room bills as I did for Starwood. My experience is that with Marriott when I have had three separate bills I only usually receive credit for 1? What to do? Thanks in advance! NYC
To get a "master bill" you would need to negotiate a contract with the property, so presuming you really mean combine the folios to a single bill. Yes, that would be the best to make it easier to get points for all three rooms. FDCs may not be too familiar how to do this, so you may want to plan a visit to the front desk the night before or morning of departure and work out the details. It should be easy to get them to move the charges but again better if you are in front of them.