FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - All together now -- Continuing technical issues from the legacy SPG forum
Old Sep 14, 2018, 7:36 am
yapak2

Originally Posted by yurtripper
Re the targeted double nights/stays promo from earlier this year - my nights now show correctly (the figure updated today to include the double night credits I was expecting).

The big issue for me is the inability to see the number of stays, as I'm trying to qualify via 25 stays at legacy SPG brands. The CSRs only report the number of stays as if there were no 2x promo applied during the offer period.
As I said elsewhere, it was a big mistake to remove #stays as a trackable total from the app/website, as many people are going to be qualifying based on number of stays until Dec 31. When I ask CSRs on the SPG side to confirm my total YTD stays I can actually hear them counting them up, one by one!
in my case LT nights, considering that all of 2018 is missing seems about right
Points are correct
YTD nights are off.
Does anyone know if the YTD stays AFTER the merger were supposed to include the night accrued as double nights?
By way of example.....before the merger with the double night/stay promo, if my count was 20 stays of which 10 came during the promo period, the count would have shown as 30. now it is back to 20.