FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta In-Flight Meal/Food Service: The Definitive Thread — 2018/2019 Edition
Old Sep 13, 2018, 9:52 pm
jdrtravel

Programs: DL PM, Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by BenA
TUL-SLC
Dinner
September 2018

New month, same old “chicken salad or turkey sandwich” choice. The sandwich looked the same as always, although at least today someone had bothered to actually assemble the ingredients into something resembling a sandwich instead of a pile of discarded parts. (That plating, plus a little packet of previously absent Grey Poupon, barely saved this version from my previous Fyre Festival comparison.)

But my chicken salad was worse this time - it tasted a little off, and some of the salad had gone bad (some lettuce pieces had sticky brown goo at the core).

Hoping for a new choice on this route by the time I fly it again - maybe the new caterers in SLC will have a better take on cold RJ cuisine.

Ah well, at least my counterfeit Tinto de Verano turned out well. (Half Fresca, half red wine with a lime)

Wow--that really is just a scoop of chicken salad from any cheap grocery store deli counter with exactly three thin slices of carrot and two thin slices of cucumber.