FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Non-UA / partner Lounge Access Rules for United Club members
Old Sep 13, 2018, 5:02 pm
ttniu

Programs: United MileagePlus Silver, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by WineCountryUA
While I have never tried this, I would be highly skeptical this will work. It may occasionally work.

If you have waited 8 weeks, that is plenty of time to have waited. I would push for expedited shipment of a new UC membership card.

Note the digital card states
"This digital card is only valid at United Club locations."

So that seems to place a hole in the representative's "theory"
Thank you all for sharing your experiences. I too am skeptical about what the UC rep told me. I already reached out multiple times to UC and pushed for expedited shipment of a new UC membership card, but every time I call, I get a different answer from them. No one seems to know what is going on or what to do. I also reached out to Chase who was not much more useful than UC reps. Just generally a very frustrating process.

It looks like at least some people had success with using UC digital/virtual membership card to access *A member lounges. Guess I will have to just give it a shot unless my physical card arrives miraculously in the next 2 days. My trip is this weekend...

I will report back