FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Travel Package General Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old Sep 13, 2018, 9:57 am
Happy
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by RedSun
I'd admire you if you get more than what Marriott offers to everyone else. Otherwise, not impressed. Just repeated complaining....
If you read my posts without prejudice, it clearly told you and everybody who reads it, Read again what I said in the last paragraph of post 157. If you still haven't seen the light, then I cannot help the comprehension issue.

YES, we get more than what MR would normally give, but not without our doing some works ourselves. (We means the circle of friends who share information).
Yes, it requires effort and time. MR would not hand it to you without you contacting them and reasoning with them why you deserve that.
Yes, it takes a few tries.
Yes, it works, and yes again, getting more than everyone else.

Many have contributed their successful DPs so we now have a working table to refer to in the Wiki.

MasterGreek has given a simple to follow 3 steps instruction.

Multiple posters have followed the methodology and have successfully got their upgrades or whatever they needed to accomplish for their needs.

What have you contributed to the thread, other than picking others posts to make your comments that do not help anybody to achieve anything?