FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Non-UA / partner Lounge Access Rules for United Club members
Old Sep 13, 2018, 9:51 am
te36

Programs: UA
Originally Posted by WineCountryUA
Note the digital card states
"This digital card is only valid at United Club locations."
What is the "digital card" and where do you see that note about united club locations ?

When i go to the "Print MileagePlus Card", i do not see any such note.

When i display my MileagePlus Card in the United Airlines app on android there is no such note either.

Both of these "digital" cards are just exactly the same as the front of my physical card.

I have used both successfully on lounges even though agents sometimes complained.

LH lounge agent told me this monday that i do not need to show my UA card if the ticket has my UA account number on it. You can checkt hat your ticket has the UA card# on it when the boarding pass shows UA*G (or probably UA*S? if you do not have gold status).

The only problems seem to be when flying on 3U (German/EuroWings) because the UA# is not correctly transferred electronically, so LH lounge agents need to see your card. But in my case the cards magstripe wasn't correctly interpreted either, so they manually typd in my UA# and then leet me into the lounge.