FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hampton by Hilton Warsaw Airport {POL}
View Single Post
Old Sep 11, 2018, 9:38 am
:D!

Programs: BA Diamond, Hilton Bronze, A3 Diamond, IHG *G
Originally Posted by SkyTeam777
Has Diamond recognition improved here? Not sure if European Hamptons do drink vouchers for Diamonds or something instead of breakfast, which is free for all.
Not sure if this was "recognition" but I was apparently the "guest of the day" on my stay last week, which won the grand prize of 4 toffee sweets, branded Hampton. They disintegrated upon placement in my mouth.

On the plus side, the bed was comfy and they did have the coffee machine mentioned. The 175 bus brought us directly to the hotel from the old town (well there is a 3 minute walk) and continues to the airport, if you just missed the next free shuttle and don't want to wait.

There was no seal between the shower glass panel and the floor, so the flooding was even worse than you usually get in Slavic countries.

My wife was not impressed by the breakfast, though I realised she rarely joins me when I stay at Hamptons so maybe her expectations were higher than mine. At least I found the bacon to be better than what is offered in UK Hamptons, and as far as I could tell they used real eggs.

Nonetheless, even with the not-so-recent increase in points from 5000 to 10000 this was still the ideal choice for our 16-hour transit of Warsaw.