FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - oneworld Multi-Carrier Awards - sharing ideas
Old Sep 11, 2018, 4:14 am
NetJets Germany

Programs: CX DM, SQ KF Gold
Hi,

I am very sorry, but I really ought to book my itinerary soon, so could any friendly soul with enough time and insight kindly help me understand how to tackle questions 2), 4) and 5) (And if you are feeling generous, question 3), too)?

Essentially I need to find out:
- How to find reliable inventory in J on QF and AY online? Currently I am seeing nothing on the CX and BA websites in terms, not even on CX itself, which I find odd, given that we are looking at dates in Aug 2019 and I am a CX DM...
- I am having terrible difficulties finding any availability to and from NZ. In fact, any l/h flights ex-SIN appear to be only waitlisted to me. Is this normal, given my status??
- If the MPC is the right contact point to book the infant ticket with, even though it would involve airlines different to CX and KA?
- Is my proposed itinerary valid? I assume it is, especially if - as per up-thread - stop-overs and transits can be used interchangeably provided the MPC agents are instructed to enter them in the system the "legal" way.

Thank you so much for any help given!