FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott MORE shopping website **CAUTION**
Old Sep 4, 2018, 9:18 pm
H3A3H3

Marriott MORE shopping website **CAUTION**

https://more.marriott.com/

For those considering a "shopping experience" at the Marriott MORE shopping website, allow me to caution you, in my opinion, you are likely to have a superior shopping experience at Walmart.

In my brief experience at the Marriott MORE shopping website, I encountered numerous technical failures, and ABYSMAL CUSTOMER SUPPORT.

What Marriott is doing, by affiliating themselves with the Marriott MORE shopping website, is simply mind boggling to me.

Should you make an effort of shopping at the Marriott MORE shopping website, be forewarned, the experience is toxic.

I don't know which is worse, shopping at the Marriott MORE shopping website, or attempting to obtain assistance from the Marriott call takers, who, in my experience, are absolutely clueless about the Marriott MORE program. Today, I discovered the extent to which the Marriott culture and stature has deteriorated. I spent hours on the phone with Marriott, being slam-transferred from one hold cue to another, without even the courtesy of a heads up that my call is about to be transferred from one department/person to another.

It is clear to me that Marriott's ONCE brand loyalty programs, have greatly deteriorated under their current leadership.