FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ✨ Polaris (& PP) Retrofits: Schedule, ....
Old Sep 3, 2018, 2:48 pm
DErg

Programs: UA 1k, Hyatt Diamond (no I will not use the new name), Marriott/ SPG lt Plat, JPM Reserve, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by SethLevy
From my recent research it looks like at least 4 of the 772 have been completed and are in service. Aircraft - 2888, 2786, 2796 and 2704. I have a flight UA895 on 8/30. Is there a way to track the aircraft to see what routes/flights they are flying over the next week? thanks.
I'm flying 2704 CDG-IAD tomorrow, looks like it has mostly been bouncing between SFO/IAD and CDG the last few weeks.

Originally Posted by Goflyer100
Does anyone know on which routes I can find the new Polaris business class on the retrofitted 767 and 77W? It's for a roundtrip from AMS to EWR. I've heard that the retrofitted 767 are now operating on EWR-LHR but I cannot see them when making a booking on united.com. Is the 77W with new Polaris not flying to Europe right now?
I've caught new polaris on TATL flights EWR-FRA and IAD-CDG (and the reverse of both of those).

Originally Posted by PsiFighter37

On the flip side, I flew EWR-GVA less than 2 weeks ago and was on a non-retrofitted 2-class 763. To the OP - until the retrofits are more widespread, I would assume that whatever plane you are flying is going to have old seats and to treat getting a retrofitted plane as a nice surprise.
+1 this is the assumption you must make until more of the fleet is upgraded. For my flight tomorrow at OLCI it still showed the legacy seatmap. I just happened to notice about T-18 that is flipped after I checked in to the new polaris seat maps.