FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Experience with stays posting after Aug 18th merge date
Old Sep 1, 2018, 5:49 pm
planecrazy63

Programs: DL DM 1MM, Marriott Platinum,Avis First
Originally Posted by UKTraveller4Fun
My stays and points are posting but no details of what! I have a big stay posted am expecting some Amex points and also a Marriott service recovery and cannt see which have posted and which havent! Added to the fact most of my points came from SPG its near impossible to figure out my actual points balance and what is still due! It isnt helped by the fact the Amex points were delayed due to the merger and thus some of those I assume hit my account and were tripled!

Overall I must say to move to a combined system where points and nights post but no activity must be classed as a huge screw up, its about as basic a function as there is! Its getting beyond a joke!
This is exactly what I am seeing - My number of Elite Nights, Stayed Nights, $Spent keep going up - as do my points. If I go to my account activity though the last thing that shows is when I combined my accounts. So I am getting points, but can't get to folios for past stays and can't see how many point I am getting on each stay. This is just confusing.