FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Menu: Why FAs are so diligent to take them away recently?
Old Jul 16, 2004, 12:35 am
CGK

Programs: UA MM
Originally Posted by ranad
To each his own I guess, but my question is what do you do with all those menus you collect?

Not to be sarcastic at all, but would love to know if you just put them away in a store or have found a more creative way of keeping'em.

Some of the menus, binders, toiletries stuff that I took from nice hotels or airlines thinking it looked pretty at the time, ended up in the store real quick when I realized I had nothing whatsoever to do with them - including the toiletries (which I guess I could gift away). Also all those socks and eyeshades - now I just leave them on the seat unopened -even friends dont want them anymore.

It'd be neat if someone did give an idea other than a store room, subject to annual cleansing ;-)
Point taken. But my menu collection doesn't need a store room yet. Not flying often enough I guess.
Almost all my amenity kits are gone. Yes, they are good gifts for friends and family back home in Indonesia. Same happened to most of the socks and eyeshades.
So sad when flying Raffles Class, no amenity kits.