FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - All together now -- Continuing technical issues from the legacy SPG forum
Old Aug 30, 2018, 4:22 pm
dcstudent

Programs: Marriott LTP, Hilton Diamond, Accor Gold, Hyatt Explorist,, Delta Plat,
Interesting pop-up when I logged into my combined account just now. Personally, it appears to minimize the problems and speaks of them in the past tense as if anyone who still has problems must be in a very small minority. I for one have combined my accounts...and now....13 days in, my nights and points are still wrong AND the APP shows different info than the website....

"A note to our valued members,

On August 18 our combined loyalty program launched. For some of you, this raised questions and at times, issues, around your account reflecting accurate and current information. We truly apologize for the challenges you may have experienced. Please rest assured, we have all the records in hand and we will continue to populate accounts that may be impacted (reminder: normally we post updates on your stays 72 hours after a stay).

If you wish to add up all nights, points and stays across your Rewards and SPG accounts into one, you must take the active step to combine accounts, even if you had already linked prior to August 18th. While this extra step might feel redundant, this puts the control for deciding which account profile, along with account preferences, into your hands.

We are continuing to update the Frequently Asked Questions on our status pagebased on our members’ questions, to help guide you through the changes. Of course, we’re always happy to hear from you if your question is not covered there. You can reach our customer engagement professionals here.

Thank you again for your patience and for your loyalty."

Last edited by dcstudent; Aug 30, 2018 at 4:42 pm