FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - All together now -- Continuing technical issues from the legacy SPG forum
Old Aug 30, 2018, 12:06 pm
Bigshaker

Location: SPG Lifetime Plat, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Gold:AA Plat, Now retired but previous NWA PLAT 2 Million +, United 1K plus etc etc
“For any stays completed after August 18th, the new terms and conditions state to give the hotels 10 days after check-out to post stays. For those not wanting to call in or email to report a missing stay, there is a form that can be filled out”

William, it is a big relief to have you back and actually replying to people’s questions, even though I(we) don’t like all the answers. At least it gives us some hope that someone is actually reading this stuff.

I certainly hope the “new standard” by Marriott isn’t that we have to wait 10 days for all stays to post say 2 months down the road from now. If that’s where their bar is set, 10 days to post stays, there is going to be a lot of outrage. Right now we are just hoping for any past stays to post but for it to take this long in the future is a pretty bad standard.

Marriott Executive Leaderships total lack of response to its rewards members on these problems is really starting to sour me (us). Communication in these kinds of situations is one of the most important customer satisfaction requirements and it is completely absent from the top. It seems like they don’t care at all how the members are being impacted. Over 10 days into this and utter silence from the top publicly.

Usually, from my past software experience, a lack of any response means the problems are even worse than we all think they are and there is simply no timeline or solution available or that anyone of us would deem reasonable.

It is certainly a very messed up situation.