FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Nights calculation mistake
View Single Post
Old Aug 30, 2018, 12:16 am
yyznomad
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by mbd4524
So I merged my accounts last week and what I show under activity is as follows : 50 nights marriot +16 nights spg. Total 66 nights. In reality I have 26 nights with spg giving me a total of 76 for the year.
Spent over an hour on the phone getting bounced around from rep to rep. Nobody seems to know much about what's going on there and nobody knew how to help me.
​​​​Pretty frustrating !
If its any consolation, I haven't combined yet, but my Lifetime post-program-merger totals are wrong (I was mainly SPG).

Originally Posted by supatight80
Hi William/Lurkers!

Having same issue too. My stay posted to my account pre-merge. Stay disappeared after 8/18 merge. Stay reappeared again in account activities but didn't add up on my YTD numbers.

And I documented everything so what to do? Am i SOL??
As you can see, my August 9-12, 2018 (3 night stay) has posted pre-merger. But now, they are again showing up on my account activities page but they were Not added up to my YTD night tally.

I should have 66 nights YTD as of 8/18/18. But account only shows as 63 nights YTD

I removed your pics, but just have to say that you crack me up.