FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Domes of Elounda, Autograph Collection - Crete, Greece [Master Thread]
Old Aug 27, 2018, 6:41 am
zap7

Programs: TK elite+(*gold), Marriott Lifetime Platinum, HH Diamond, IHG Diamond, (Ex-Hyatt Diamond/Globalist)
Question kids noise / screaming at the Domes: how bad/distourbing is it really?

Question to everyone who has been there: I am looking for a nice, quite sunny vacation at the end of october, the Domes sound amazing, BUT one of the first reports mentioned a lot of toddlers crying and kids screaming everywhere all the time (would ruin the stay for me). But then no one ever repeated that, instead I read "quite" and "more private than BP where a lot of kids are everywhere". So maybe the person from that first review did just have bad luck / bad timing?

I don't mind kids running around at breakfast or playing in the kids pool, I will simply put on my snorkling gear ath the beach so I don't mind noise above the water there,
I just want to make sure that I
a.) am not being disturbed by crying and screaming in my room while I want to sleep in in the mornings with my windows closed
b.) have a mostly quite time at my private balcony (if there's screaming for 1 or 2 hours - fine, I'll close the windows and leave, but I just want to have some quite hours a day)

Thanks for any answers/reports about that!