FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Even More New Hilton Honors Benefits in 2018
Old Aug 24, 2018, 11:34 am
FlyerTalker688786
Suspended

Hilton, Please add following benefits into 2019 Diamond membership

Hilton Diamond is the second best top tier membership when you compare with others. I highly suggest Hilton Honors to add some of the following benefits into Diamond membership year 2019 to make the programme better:

1, Guaranteed FULL breakfast in Hilton, Doubletree, Conrad and other top tier brand hotels instead of Continental
2, Drink vouchers for Hilton/Conrad/other top brands that does not have a Club/Executive lounge
3, Guaranteed early check-in at 11:45am
4, Guaranteed late check-out at 14:00/2pm or be more generous, Gold at 14:00/2pm and Diamond at 15:00/3pm.

My problem with Hilton so far are:
1, Some hotels are generous give Diamond full breakfasts and some are very stingy to charge extra for full breakfast and some have very pool Continental breakfast option. Why not go a little bit extra to differentiate Gold and Diamond to guarantee Diamond full breakfast?
2, Some Hiltons are getting away with Executive lounges. I think this is wrong. I think Hilton should make it a brand standard for Hilton brand to have an Executive lounge. I guess that is asking too much, maybe Hilton can guarantee drink vouchers for Diamond member in those hotel that do not have a lounge. The best of course is to downgrade Hilton without lounges into Doubletree!!
3, Many hotels are not happy to let you check-in early or check-out later than the 3pm/12noon crap. And I think Hilton is the only major chains does not give top members a solid benefit in this direction. So it would make Diamond more valuable if Hilton Hornors can be a little bit more generous.

Hence my wish list. Anyone can add more?