FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - CPH Procedures and lounges?
View Single Post
Old Aug 24, 2018, 3:44 am
Goaguy

Programs: TK Elite Plus
Originally Posted by GUWonder

The passport control lines for this flight can very very quick to very long and slow. I’ve had it take me zero to 40 minutes this year at that time of day; and sometimes the line goes from being very short to very long within less than 15 minutes. I use the Priority Pass lounges on the non-Schengen side when flying out of there at that time of day, including on this AC flight.

I fly to non-Schengen destinations from CPH a lot each month. I was supposed to fly out on SK to IAD today at 12:20, but decided to spend the weekend in the area.
Just a quick note on this. I was in the Priority Pass lounge about 10 days ago, Turkish airlines have started given their Business Class passengers access to this lounge. Though I am *A gold, i tried this as it is past the passport check instead of the usual SAS Lounge - and what a disappointing choice! They had no AC to cool it down, was boiling hot in there. And they werent allowed to open any windows due to security reasons. Food selection hardly there, guy making coffee is same person that checks you in. Quickly grabbed a cup of coffee and left. Of course it would be a lot more pleasant experience if it wasnt hot outside, but still disappointing food choices etc.