FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - W Hotel Scottsdale - rocked my world with a 100th night celebration
Old Aug 20, 2018, 9:38 pm
azoomee

Programs: AA EP, SPG Ambassador (lifetime plat)
W Hotel Scottsdale - rocked my world with a 100th night celebration

I figured I’d place this in its own thread but may be moved. I’m literally awestruck right now. I have been to the hotel before and once they upgraded me to a suite — they’re really nice here. The Elite representative reached out about a week in advance to see if there was anything they could do to make my stay enjoyable — I asked her if it was possible to get a suite again and mentioned I’d be hitting 100th SPG night this year when I come. Rachel asked when I would arrive as she wanted to say hello.

Well I show up and walk in around the time I had mentioned I’d be there — only to find loads of balloons and about 20 employees lined up. The hotel GM walks over and introduces himself along with a few other employees. They offer me a glass of champagne. Music starts playing, balloons fall from the ceiling, and confetti explodes everywere as I check in. Many congratulations are offered and clapping ensues. They gave me a nice suite — with a bottle of champagne and a nice card in it.

What a memorable experience I’ll never forget. Rachel, if you read this - thank you, I’ll never forget this..

Has anyone else experienced such an amazing experience for their 100th?