Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest
Reload this Page >

W Hotel Scottsdale - rocked my world with a 100th night celebration

Old Aug 20, 2018, 9:38 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EP, SPG Ambassador (lifetime plat)

I figured I’d place this in its own thread but may be moved. I’m literally awestruck right now. I have been to the hotel before and once they upgraded me to a suite — they’re really nice here. The Elite representative reached out about a week in advance to see if there was anything they could do to make my stay enjoyable — I asked her if it was possible to get a suite again and mentioned I’d be hitting 100th SPG night this year when I come. Rachel asked when I would arrive as she wanted to say hello.

Well I show up and walk in around the time I had mentioned I’d be there — only to find loads of balloons and about 20 employees lined up. The hotel GM walks over and introduces himself along with a few other employees. They offer me a glass of champagne. Music starts playing, balloons fall from the ceiling, and confetti explodes everywere as I check in. Many congratulations are offered and clapping ensues. They gave me a nice suite — with a bottle of champagne and a nice card in it.

What a memorable experience I’ll never forget. Rachel, if you read this - thank you, I’ll never forget this..

Has anyone else experienced such an amazing experience for their 100th?
Old Aug 20, 2018, 9:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson
Wow, congrats and nice to read about your experience! ^

I've never received anything for my 100th night years... never, ever. I have at least 12 100-night years.

On occasion I've received really nice gift baskets with Scotch, chocolate covered strawberries, bottles of wine, Whiskies, etc... but nothing like what you got!

Let's all hope this continues in the Starriott world.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.