FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New SPG & Marriot APPs (Available for download)
Old Aug 19, 2018, 11:42 am
sfozrhfco

Programs: B6 Mosaic, Bonvoy LT Titanium (x SPG LT), IHG Spire, UA Silver
Originally Posted by tillephone
Switching over from old SPG to new Marriott account went without problems in the app.

However, same as with OP, my lifetime status is also showing incorrectly right now (Lifetime silver instead of platinum premier elite status - I should have 10 years Platin and 791 nights). I contacted SPG I’m sure that’s something that will be fixed soon.
Luckily in my case, I had lifetime platinum with SPG and app shows 791 nights now. So I don’t think there will be any need for me to prove anything.
No reason to contact them about LT status as that won't be updated until 2019 as was already announced. After a week or two, if your number of years is wrong, that would be something to contact them about. The number of nights, I am assuming will be sorted out in a few days. My number of nights was exactly 70 more while it it showing 72 nights to date. (3 for August so far were taken off so I assume those will get added back in along with the credit card points and other delayed postings for this month).