FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New SPG & Marriot APPs (Available for download)
Old Aug 19, 2018, 10:06 am
UA-NYC
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K1.75MM, Hyatt Globalist, abandoned Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hertz PC
Originally Posted by sfozrhfco
Making some progress. August stay credit still need to be reposted to get the correct night count for this year and my LT night count is 70 more than it was before--perhaps they added in more nights for credit card nights which Marriott people got in the past but didn't count with Starwood--or they are still updating the numbers. SNA expiration dates are also a bit messed up but my Ambassador does not see any expiration dates on her end so they are apparently still working on that as well. Not able to get the points refund for some upcoming St. Regis stays as that functionality is not quite ready. Got the new number for a few of the accounts I manage and aside from the above issues, things are basically correct. Should take another few days to sort everything out and then we can merge the old Marriott account with the SPG account.
Here's an interesting one - my SPG LT total (newly updated, overstated) shows my old SPG LT total (the correct total) plus my current year SPG nights (so double counting the latter). Weird.