FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Lifetime Marriott Rewards elite status (Pre-Merge 2018 and earlier)
Old Aug 19, 2018, 12:24 am
CCIE_Flyer

Programs: UA Gold/1.5MM (several years running now!), Marriott LTTE, Hertz Prez
Originally Posted by naumank
Where exactly is the arrow? In my case, (in the app) I have enough nights and years for LT Gold, but I don't have any LT status - in the app, it says "Next Tier: LT Silver."

Has anyone received LT status based on the new criteria?
So I gather that you've already sorted out the app part. As for the website, it may be that you can only view your progress if you already have some kind of LT status? For me (and apparently others), if you scroll down in your account overview, there is a block for some kind of LT status (Silver, in my case). Then there's a little arrow over to the right that you can click to see the (hopefully) same info that's available in the mobile app.

On the bright side, the years (as currently counted - no doubt subject to change!) are at least visible. But no, it doesn't seem as though LT status is necessarily mapped to the nights/years reflected as yet - at least for some of us...

(But then again, as I recall, there was fair warning that some LT status - LTPP, in particular - wouldn't be conferred until Jan '19?)