FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Years of status is available
View Single Post
Old Aug 18, 2018, 10:43 pm
ajwright

Programs: DL PM, UA Silver, AA Gold, Marriott PP
Originally Posted by yosithezet
I can't seem to find this screen. Can you give more specific instructions with the URL perhaps?
It's a bit buried. After you login go to the Overview page, scroll down the page to just below the section with an overview of your current status and there should a lifetime bar. Mine says "You are Lifetime Silver Elite", not sure what it will say if you don't have any lifetime status - I assume it will still be there. Click on that and it should show your year counts - my match what I expected.

Update: I logged into my SPG account and that bar only appears if you already have lifetime status. However, you can use this link if you are already logged in: https://www.marriott.com/rewards/myA...ightDetails.mi

Some other items of note I saw writing this up - It appears my new Plat Premier status is loaded, so that appears to be done. For lifetime status, it appears that only the legacy status is showing, I should have lifetime Gold under the new rules - I assume they will be figuring that out for everyone later in the merging process

Last edited by ajwright; Aug 18, 2018 at 10:52 pm Reason: Adding link to lifetime page